Re: Margot Leverett in Boston, 1/18--Inquiry

Any folks on the list from Boston or vicinity who would be interested in
joining me at Johnny D's for (probably) the late (10 pm, I think) Margot
Leverett show on Tuesday the 18th?  I hope to go unless I get to the Tonic
on the 16th and would be glad for company--That's past the bedtime of
everyone I know up here!  Reply to me, please (w/ phone?):
rlcm17 (at) hotmail(dot)com (not to list)--and Thanks.