Just finished Henry's (Hank snow's) book

I just turned the last page of "Klezmer," Henry Sapoznik's new release. A
very interesting read!! I was nice to hear some of the stories of the old
guys. I really wish there was a companion Cd. I would have loved to be
hearing everything I was reading about. The amount of work that must go into
this kind of research boggles my mind. I was definitely, pleased to find out
that a lot of the "old guys" played in the Czars' Band. That something I find
inspiring having just left "Our" military band program. So if you want some
great klezmer background get the book.

Tom Puwalski ( the artist formerly known as sarge)