Re: Wolf's Yiddish

Personally, I don't believe that one dialect takes precendence over the
other...and saying this I hope that I'm not re-opening a floodgate of
discussions about what constitutes "Yiddish."
If you love Yiddish you're good enough for me>
Of course, I'm a Heinz 57 Yid anyways!!!
Happy Chanukah Everybody!!!
Trudi the G