PBS Project

Greetings Gang,
I have an update for the list about Teens Alive, a documentary series that has
finally found a home at a public television station in Orlando Florida.
Currently working on funding aquisition and outlining new segments.

The project I am most excited about is a one hour segment that  looks at teens
that become linked to Jewish cultural identitiy through music, language and
mentoring.

During the last four months I have spoken to many folks from the list who have
provided research support and new connections.

How can I reach the Klezminors or Jake Schulman-Mentz? Are their any programs
in Philadelphia that involve teens with Klezmer music?

Thanks for Everything,
Janice Harrison

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->