    -----Original Message-----
    From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of goldstar
    Sent: Sunday, November 28, 1999 12:51 PM
    To: World music from a Jewish slant
    Subject: PBS Project

    Greetings Gang,
    I have an update for the list about Teens Alive, a documentary series
that has finally found a home at a public television station in Orlando
Florida. Currently working on funding aquisition and outlining new segments.

    The project I am most excited about is a one hour segment that  looks at
teens that become linked to Jewish cultural identitiy through music,
language and mentoring.

    During the last four months I have spoken to many folks from the list
who have provided research support and new connections.

    How can I reach the Klezminors or Jake Schulman-Mentz? Are their any
programs in Philadelphia that involve teens with Klezmer music?

    Thanks for Everything,
    Janice Harrison

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->