Re: things inappropriate to the list

A quick reminder to all that this list does have a mom--if you do
not feel a posting to the list is appropriate, or if you feel
anything else needs remedy, do please send the ill-feeling my
way, rather than further moving us off-topic with an even-more
off-topic kvetch to 300 of your closest friends.

Private e-mail does have its uses.

Many thanks,
ari

At 09:25 AM 11/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
>This posting would be appropriate for the rec.humor.jewish newsgroup.  It is
>a waste o

f bandwidth on this maillist - no apparent relation to Jewish