New Member to the List

 My husband and I just joined this list so I thought we would introduce
ourselves. We are Rabbi  Eliezer and Michele Garner from Staten Island N.Y.
We are both seasoned Hassidim from Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach ztl from vintage
1967.Eliezer was one of the founders of the first House of Love and
Prayer(San Francisco 1967).Currently we do the Jewish Programming for WSIA
88.9 fm. Eliezer's "Happy Chevra Show" broadcasts every Friday morming from
7:30- 8:45 AM and he plays of course Carlebach and an interesting assortment
of up beat jewish music including Breslov, Jewish Rock and Alternative Jewish
Music. Then at 8:45 I start my show, The Kol Isha Show" hosted by humble me
,the Rockin' Rebbetzin until 10:00am. I play jewish Female vocalists and
musicians on my show. We can be heard on the web on www.wsia.csi.cuny.edu
 . Although we are broadcasting from a college radio station WSIA can be
heard throughout Staten Island, Most of Brooklyn andQueens and lower
Manhattan, And New Jersey up to the George Washington Bridge. It can be heard
clearly in communities of Elizabeth, Livingston and the Oranges.Our radio
Potential listening audience is 2.4 million people.If anyone out there has
any CD,s you would like to send us for our show the address is WSIA
2800 Victory Blvd. Staten Island, N.Y. 10314 Att: Rockin Rebbetzin Michele
Garner
My husband is frequently invited to different synogogues and conducts
Shabbatons . He davens Shlomo's nusach , gives over stories and Torahs, and
does concerts and kumzitzes  singing  Carlebach songs and playing the guitar.
We have a website on www.silive.com at Community Connection/ Orpnimi Center
for Spiritual judaism. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks Michele