Re: Beregovski by Slobin

Dear Lori

Thanks for your mail. I am interested in the book But I have not enough
information to decide on a price. Could you tell me more and how many songs
etc. I will happily go with US prices.

To your other questions:
I am a soprano, from Israel. I sing Yiddish, Israeli and Sephardic Music as
well as the main classical works including Opera.

I took over JMD in November and found myself deeply interested to make it a
centre of information. I try to find any label, recording, sheet music and
anything really to do with Jewish Music. I only started.... there is so much
out there. BUt I have gathered some information already.

JMD sells to the trade and retail - we supply Tower Recoreds, Virigin
Megastores etc as well as small Judeca shops and the CD highstreet shops. We
sell to libraries, schools, and to private people. Really to anybody who is
interested. We have a small web page but it is not ready yet.  Its just too
much work for one person. It is now 02.35am in UK and I must go to sleep as
I am collecting my husband from the airport later on (he is also a musician,
a classical concert pianist).

That's life. All the best and talk to you soon!

Yours

Noa