Re: Beregovski by Slobin

Hi Lori,

I've been looking for a copy for a while. I'm a musician, trying to learn
lots of traditional klezmer tunes from reissues of old 78s, etc, would love
to be learning these tunes as well. How much does the copy cost? Many
thanks,

Seth Austen

>Dear friends,
>
>I may be able get my hands on the 1982 softbound book _Old Jewish Folk
>Music:  the Collections and Writings of Moshe Beregovski_, edited and
>translated by Mark Slobin.  If you'd like to have it, let me know what it's
>worth to you and I'll see what I can do.
>
>Lori
>Lori Cahan-Simon

McDuffee's General Store & Recording Co.
Seth Austen & Beverly Woods
3 Pork Hill Rd Ossipee, NH 03864
(603) 539-8301
acoustic (at) landmarknet(dot)net