Re: Breslov Khsidim in Brookline & Sharon, Oct. 19th and 20th

In case no one else posts this (I'm not producing or otherwise involved,
just interested and attending), I'm sure these are the same folks who are
performing/learning tonite, Tuesday, in Brookline--and, I think, tomorrow in
Sharon.  I do not have data w/ me (public access); but if you're interested,
just call me this afternoon, Tuesday, after 4:00, at 617-254-0254; or tom'w
morning (for Sharon)--Robert Cohen