Cleveland and Philadelphia concerts

Hi, Lori's question about teaching dancing in the CLeveland area - I don't
(as you know) teach Yiddish dance, but my daughter Tamar and I will be in
both Cleveland and Wooster Nov.6-8, to give concerts of Spehardic and
related (Balkan, medieval,Portuguese-from-Crypto-Jewish-areas  music. I have
to look up the addresses but it's Wooster College Jewish centre (Hillel)
Sunday afternoon the 7th and Hillel (I think) of Case Western Reserve U. in
Cleveland Monday night Nov.8.
In Philadelphia,Nov.13-15, we'll be at the Intergalactic Jewish Music
Festival , Sunday night; Saturday night at Swarthmore Jewish students
centre; Sunday a.m. for Jewish high school students at Graetz (thanks, Ben!)
and Monday noon at UPenn, Folklore & Ethnography Dept.
See any of you there? Judith