Re: Cleveland and Philadelphia concerts

Judith,

If you would like to promote your Philadelphia area visit, let me know.
Ben Laden will be on the show. this weekend to promote the festival,
via the telephone. Have a good visit to Philadelphia.

Jacob

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999 03:52:49 PDT "Judith Cohen" <judithrc (at) hotmail(dot)com>
writes:

>In Philadelphia,Nov.13-15, we'll be at the Intergalactic Jewish Music
>Festival , Sunday night; Saturday night at Swarthmore Jewish students
>centre; Sunday a.m. for Jewish high school students at Graetz (thanks,
>Ben!) and Monday noon at UPenn, Folklore & Ethnography Dept.

Jacob Freedman -- Host/Producer -- 6:00 to 10:00 a.m. E.S.T   | 88.9 FM -
A Voice for         |
Sunday Morning Klezmer & Other Jewish Music:                       |
Burlington County, NJ         |
A Radio & Internet Exploration of  Jewish Music, Art, & Culture |
http://www.bcc.edu/radio |
E-Mail &  Url Addresses -- sundaymorningklezmer (at) usa(dot)net
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/WBZCFMsndymrnngklzmr