recordings

Yes, the Baczynsky one is from Belgium; I heard them a couple of years ago
when we were both singing for a Sephardic festival in Brussels. The
instrumentals, I found, were better than the vocals . Several of the
recordings mentioned in these posts are briefly reviewed on my
mini-discography on the klezmershack page, and/or in the upcoming issue of
Jewish Folklore and Ethnology Review. Judith

                3 - Judeo spanish songs de BACZYNSKY, MICHELE , KOUMI,
    TALITA