Re: Budowitz

Hi, Josh!

I'm very gald and proud that you took time to look at my "heimblett"
(homepage). Thanks a lot for the compliment. I would like to put some real
music on the site, so you can also hear us! But I'm a mediocre web-master!
Perhaps somebody can help?

I came to hear Budowitz live in Geneva with family and friends about two years
ago: it was a great pleasure and this concert had a big influence on my
playing. Of course the Budowitz' CD is also one of my favorites.
Obviousely, Geneva is not a place where you can hear klezmer every week. Even
Giora Feidman (who comes often to Zurich or Basel) and the swiss group Kol
Simcha never played in Geneva! But as klezmorim and as members of the "AMJ" ,
we try to change this! Next sunday, we'll have a concert with Marcel Salomon
(clarinet) and Wim Hamans (guitar) from Holland.
We'll be very happy to hear Budowitz again in Geneva.
Let's keep in touch and see if it's possible to organize something!
Sholem!

Michel Borzykowski
12 chemin Franconis
CH-1290 Versoix
Switzerland
tel (+41/22) 755.41.23
fax (+41/22) 776.14.94
e-mail: borzykowski (at) infomaniak(dot)ch
Hotegezugt' homepage: http://www.infomaniak.ch/~borzykowski
Rojinkes mit Mandeln'homepage:
http://homepage.iprolink.ch/~tengler/RojinkesMandeln
AMJ homepage: www.club-association.ch/amj