Re: Maxwell Street Klezmer Band, Chicago

----- Message d'origine -----
De : <MaxwellSt (at) aol(dot)com>
À : <borzykowski (at) infomaniak(dot)ch>
Objet : Maxwell Street Klezmer Band, Chicago

Dear Lori,

I recently  had the pleasure to discover the Maxwell Street Klezmer Band
with the tune "Hopkele", recorded on the CD "Klezmer bands help Kosovo" :
Very nice!

Of course, I'll appreciate to hear you more on a demo CD and to see your
press kit or video.
I don't know how long it will take to make klezmer popular in Switzerland,
but you can be sure that we are working for this purpose.

I'm not exactly a manager, just member of the staff of the AMJ. As you can
see on the AMJ' homepage, we already organized a few concerts and we plan to
make it again as often as possible. Tonight for example, we'll have a
concert with Marcel Salomon (clarinet) and Wim Hamans (guitar) from Holland.
But you can also imagine how difficult it is to get money for the travel,
the concert hall and
the musicians. It's a bit easier if the musicians already stay in Europe.
Anyway, I consider very important for us all (klezmorim and music lovers) to
make our favorit music cross the ocean between Europe and USA.

Hoping to hear from you (and to hear you!) soon!
Sholem!
Michel

Michel Borzykowski
12 chemin Franconis
CH-1290 Versoix
Switzerland
tel (+41/22) 755.41.23
fax (+41/22) 776.14.94
e-mail: borzykowski (at) infomaniak(dot)ch
Hotegezugt' homepage: http://www.infomaniak.ch/~borzykowski
Rojinkes mit Mandeln' homepage:
http://homepage.iprolink.ch/~tengler/RojinkesMandeln
AMJ homepage: www.club-association.ch/amj