Re: Buena Vista Social Club

Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/28/99 6:50:23 AM, media (at) kamea(dot)com writes:
>
> <<
> PS  I know it's not Jewish music, but someone
> will come up with a bonafide Jewish musical connection,
> I'm sure.
>  >>

> I know a Jewish guy who saw the film, does that count???
> Simon

How about . . . I interviewed Wim Wenders (the director) once and he was
really nice to me and I'm Jewish.

True. I don't know about relevant, but true all the same.

Also, as my former apartment-mate, a Cuban-American leftist poet, used to
remind me, "the Cubans have always been known as the Jews of the
Caribbean."

George Robinson