Re: Let's drop the KOL ISHA thread

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Jacob J Freedman wrote:

> PLAY SOME PLACE ELSE AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

I'm with Jacob.  I am glad, however, that we have this list to discuss
such things... 'cuz we are musicians and we are JEWS.  The "kol isha"
thing may be unfortunate - but it is part of the patchwork that makes
up OUR shared heritage, religion and culture.  That said, we can agree to
have different opinions of it and move on with our lives.  Thanks to all
the contributors for and against - it was a great discussion.

Chag Sameach -

Steve

LISTEN UP!  A CAPPELLA
http://www.jewishsong.com