Re: Jewish music performance series

Dear Elliot:

I saw your intriguing post about the music series at your shul.  Having
lived in the neighborhood for many years, your description aroused great
nostalgia.  On a more pertinent note, I might know of a source for helping
fund such a series.  Tell me, are you looking for only Jewish music(s) or
also African-American (for instance); in other words, is this to be a
shul-community thing or a neighborhood-community thing?  Please contact me
off-list (jonjack (at) uclink4(dot)berkeley(dot)edu).

Jonathan