Re: AFO AVRAHAM AVINU

Robert,
The song you call  "Afo Avraham Avinu" must be "Aifo Hem Kol Avotenu", the
5th track on the classic "The High Windows" (Chalanot Hagvohim) album,
released on Hed Arzi in Israel in 1967 or 1968.  It begins with those words.
The record was all the rage there in the summer of '68 when I visited as a
boy.  It is on CD and can be obtained easily.  I have seen it in Simon's
store in Los Angeles, among others.  Group featured, as I recall, the
supergroup pairing of Arik Einstein, Shmuel Kraus and Josie Katz.
Ron Orenstein