September/October Concert Schedule

A gut gezunt yor (A good and healthy year) to everyone.

Below is a list of events we will be performing at in the next month that
are open to the public.

        Saturday afternoon, September 18th at noon
                extended kiddush with music and storytelling
                follwing Shabbos services
                to celebrate the rededication of the
                Sandy Kupperman Educational Facility
                at Congregation Beth El
                979 Dickinson Street
                Springfield, MA
                For information and Directions, call 413-733-4149

        Saturday evening, September 18th at 7:30 pm
                Concert/dance to benefit the Western Massachusetts Food Bank
                Congregation B'nai Israel
                253 Prospect,  Northampton, MA
                For information or directions, call 413-584-3593

        Sunday evening, October 17th at 7:30 pm
                Concert
                CAV (Coffee Antiques Ventures)
                14 Imperial Place
                Providence, RI
                For information, directions, reservations, call 401-751-9164
                CAV serves delicious dinners and desserts

(I'll also be singing Ma'ariv Rosh Hashana and Shakharis and Ne'ileh on Yom
Kippur at Temple Israel in Greenfield, MA.  If you can be there at Minchah
(Minkhe) services on the Afternoon of Yom Kippur, I'll be reading my new
Yiddish poem, with translation, called the Epilogue To The Book Of Jonah.)

L'shone toyve (May you be inscribed and sealed for a good year),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band
Colrain, MA 01340
voice/fax: 413-624-3204