Re: violin ruination?

Hi Matt

> Steve also told us that he got his start playing klezmer with Josh's help.
> They have since recorded an album together (Budowitz - Mother Tongue). I
> guess Steve never showed that extra violin to Josh.

True, because during the time Steve played in Budowitz, he hadn't yet
taken the plunge, though we had talked about it then. I'm glad he's
doing it now, though.  I'm also glad that the provocation brought Sandra
Layman to share her experiences. Now there's a woman who's way ahead of
her time (or behind it depending upon how we look at the spiral
repetitions of klez history). Josh