Ladino, Springtime in Salonica

Just a note: Yannatou's recording came out a couple of years AFTER my own of
the same title - my full title (released in Spain onTecnosaga) is actually
"Primavera en Salonica - Canciones de los sefardies y sus vecinos"
(Springtime in Salonica: Songs of the Sephardim and their nneighbours"),
named for a song which I actually learned in Salonica. It's been reissued on
CD recently.
And re the appearance of a book of "ladino music" - there really is, I
repeat (sorry !) no one thing which can be called "Ladino music"; indeed
this is a bit of a misnomer as the music is not "Ladino"; the words are.If
the forthcoming songbook is, say, from Salonica, then it's a book of
Judeo-Spanish (or Ladino, if one insists) songs from Salonica, or Sephardic
songs from the Salonica tradition, or whatever. (I'm looking forward to it,
too!)Judith