Re: Sruli Dresner

Sruli and Lisa Mayer work together in something called the Young Person's
Klezmer Orchestra. They are amazing beyond amazing. I don't have access
to the web right now, but you can get their contact info from the klezmershack.
I've been featuring their "oy vey" recording for kids
at the top of the home page for about a year now, and there should be
contact info there.

http://www.klezmershack.com/

ari