From:  News of New Electronic Journals [SMTP:nj (at)
ccat(dot)sas(dot)upenn(dot)edu]
Sent:  Monday, August 09, 1999 8:41 PM
To:  newjour (at) ccat(dot)sas(dot)upenn(dot)edu
Subject:  Alternate Music Press

Vance Bell wrote:
From:   vbell (at) dept(dot)english(dot)upenn(dot)edu (Vance Bell)
Date:   Thu, 22 Jul 1999 23:59:23 -0400 (EDT)

Alternate Music Press
http://www.alternatemusicpress.com
The magazine features hundreds of reviews, interviews, daily music news,
feature articles, MIDI files, and links to hundreds of music sites.
Our staff has been involved in radio and music journalism for nearly two
decades, and we bring that collective experience to you free of charge,
unlike traditional forms of press.
Contact:
Ben Kettlewell, Editor, amp (at) audiophile(dot)com
Maireid Sullivan, Assistant Editor, maireid (at) maireid(dot)com
Canary Burton, Classical Reviewer, Canary (at) capecod(dot)net