Re: DeDanaan's Andy Statman cover?

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, Trudi Goodman wrote:

>I was at the same concert.  The high moment, was when Statman referred to
>the combined groups as the Lepracohens. They couldn't even get staid New
>Englanders to get up and dance, Ofyn Priptishik aside.
>Trudi

I know it's off topic, but I can't resist.  "Lepracohens" reminds me of
the moment during a concert by John Renbourne, formerly of Pentangle, and
Robin Williamson, formerly of the Incredible String Band, where they said
they finally came up with a name for themselves as a duo:

The Impenetrable String Tangle.

Almost a perfect blend, syllable for syllable!  (It's on their live CD,
too.)

-Hayyim

I think that all good, right thinking people in this country are sick
and tired of being told that all good, right thinking people in this
country are fed up with being told that all good, right thinking people
in this country are fed up with being sick and tired.  I'm certainly
not, and I'm sick and tired of being told that I am.
                -- Monty Python