DeDannan's recorded klezmer and Yiddish repertoire

I think I've got De Dannan's complete klezmer/Yiddish recorded repertoire
straight now, for anyone who's interested:

"Flatbush Waltz," on A Jacket of Batteries (Green Linnet) 1983
"Two Jewish Reels (Shepherd's Dream/Ongo Bucharesti)" on Ballroom (Green
Linnet) 1987
"Klezmer Hornpipes" on ½ Set in Harlem (Green Linnet) 1991

I am interested in hearing about any other recorded versions of klezmer or
Yiddish music by Irish or "Celtic" groups.

I already have several instances by June Tabor, Kevin Burke/Open House, Jay
Ungar and Molly Mason, and Pyewackett.

Any others?

--Seth Rogovoy