Klez/Irish connection

While we're still on the subject of Klez / Irish connections, a quick plug:

WHAT: A benefit concert for The Unity Fund (a fund set up by the Jewish
Federation of Sacramento to help pay rebuilding expenses in the wake of the
June 18 arson attacks on 3 Sacramento synagogues)

WHERE: The Delta King, a riverboat docked in the Sacramento River, right
off the Old Sacramento wharf.

WHEN:  Monday evening August 30 (I'm not sure of the exact time yet, but
7:30 or 8 pm would be good guesses)

WHO: William Irish, a practitioner of traditional Irish music
and The Freilachmakers Klezmer String Band

SPONSORED BY: The Irish-American Social Club of Sacramento (a club devoted
to the teaching of Irish traditional dancing)

(Note: Three members of The Freilachmakers, myself included, are also very
active members of one of those 3 synagogues, Kenesset Israel Torah Center,
a small orthodox shul that was essentially [physcially] destroyed by the
arson attack.)

-Andy Rubin
The Freilachmakers Klezmer String Band