Re: Ballad of Mauthausen

robert wiener wrote:

> We had a a thread a while back on Mikis Theodorakis's "Ballad of
> Mauthausen".  The only recording that I've come across so far seems to
> have been on the Erasmus label but is discontinued.  Does anyone have
> more information on that recording (e.g., record number) or another
> one?
>
> Bob

I have a British recording of "Ballad" with Maria Farandouri and an orch.
conducted by Theodorakis himself; it's on EMI-Odeon, release number GCLP
16. Don't know if that helps any.

-- George Robinson
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL
WRITERS UNION!
Web <http://www.nwu.org>, Ph:(212) 254-0279,
Email <nwu (at) nwu(dot)org>