New Ladino "Musical Comedy" CD

I just received one of the most unusual recordings I've ever seen ;
"Sefaradis de Dor end Dor" A Musical Comedy in Ladino.

(from the liner notes)   ...songs and instrumental passages from the musical
comedy "Sefaradis de Dor  en Dor", through which we are told the true story
of a Jewish Sefardic family ...Spanning  three generations..."

The time span of the story begins in Ismir in 1906, to a Kibbutz in Israel in
1960.
The booklet Is written in Ladino, Hebrew and English, however the songs are
NOT  translated into English. The score consists of traditional and NEW
Ladino songs.
The all-star cast includes such "Ladino" stars as Lulik, Yehoram Gaon, Betty
Kline, and many more.

I have to get off now, I think Joel will be calling!

Simon
Hatikvah