Re: San Francisco

check out the mountain area above Marin County.  You can get to it from the
highway---or you can drive up the mountain passes.  Especially the Capitola
area, and Russian River.  There are great B/and Breakfasts up there.
Temple Eman-El is the way to go---they know everybody.  I believe that they
printed a Jewish Sourcebook for San Fran last year.
Zei Gezunt, and how I envy you.
Go..see Coit Tower..you'll love that too.
Trudi