 Date:             Mon Jul 26 18:55:35 1999
 From:             VONDRASHEKMD (at) webtv(dot)net (CAPT.THOMASSTEWART VON
DRASHEK
M.D.)
 To:                 World music from a Jewish slant
<jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
 Subject:         re: tango and spam

              FOLK & TRADITIONAL DANCE WAS --B-- PHYS.ED. COURSE @ GEORGE
MASON
              UNIVERSITY.. VIRGINIA COMBER WAS MY PARTNER. THEY OWN DANCE
STUDIO IN
              HERNDON.MANY OF YOUR DANCES OF LINE; CIRCLE & MORE
MECHANICALLY SQUARE
              BY PREARRANGMENT OR CALL FASCINATE ME. THERE ARE SO MANY
ARTISTS' THAT
              ITS' VIRTUAL SPIRTUAL REQUIREMENT TO PRODUCE AN ALBUM OF SOME
KIND.
              WAITING FOR THE RADIO SHOW TO GET MORE OF FEEL FOR YOUR
GROUP!!
              <-SIGNED:PHYSICIAN CAREGIVER THOMAS STEWART VON DRASHEK
MEDICAL DOCTOR.

              <BODY>
              <TEXT>

HREF="http://www.inergy.com/THOMASSTEWART/THOMASSTEWART.html";><font
              color="violet"size="3"><marquee
              behavior="alternate">
              "CALIFORNIANS'--only--."</A></font  color></marquee>
              HREF="http://www.inergy.com/THOMASSTEWART/";><font
              color="210,105,30"size="3"><marquee
              behavior="alternate">MEDICINAL
              MARIJUANA RX. FREE.</A></marquee></font color>
              color="silver"size="4">SIGNED:PHYSICIAN CAREGIVER THOMAS
STEWART
              VON
              DRASHEK MEDICAL DOCTOR.</A></blackface></font
              color></TEXT></BODY></html>

HREF="http://community-1.webtv.net/TVOND/PHYSICIANCAREGIVER/";><blackface&
              gt;<font