Re: Jewish Music Mag?

The question about celebs in our still theoretical Jewish music mag is not if
celebs would be willing to be interviewed in a serious niche publication, I'm
sure many would.  The question is more on how the publication would look, be
financed and marketed.  Certain sales assumptions could be made about a
glossy mag that has the beastie boys on the cover that could not if the mag
highlighted advances in nusach.  This is true even if the content, reviews,
features on serious Jewish artists, etc was more or less the same.

I'm quite agnostic about the choice, but it does seem to be key to decided if
this publication is financially possible.
Gideon