Re: Comparing Incomparables (and some Tango)

I would like to add to what Hankus has said, that even in Argentina
itself, the home of the tango, Jews were much involved in all aspects of
the music. Those interested should check out the book by Julio Nudler,
_Tango Judio: del ghetto a la milonga_.
Itzik-Leyb Volokh (jeffrey Wollock)
_______