Re: Possible FLorida Booking

Hi, Mike:  Would your organization (I assume you mean on the West Coast of
_Florida_?  I don't [obviously] know the state) be interested in illustrated
lecture/presentations on Jewish music (i.e., of the sort I do)--if I get
another booking in Florida or even if not (i.e., I assume I'm cheaper than
bringing down a whole band).  TIA--Please advise--Robert Cohen