RE: Kosher Korner for Friday July 16, 1999 11:00am - 1:00pm

Hoo, Hoo, a preview.

You sound like what the local news programs are beginning to sound like
(at least in the Boston area) - "and at 10:47 Frank will tell you how
the Red Sox did today".

Just kidding. I like the idea of the preview (and I enjoyed your almost
all Canadian show last week). Keep it up.

Dick