Tara Publications New Jewish Music Catalog is now available

Please excuse the promotion - I believe that there are members of this list
that would like to know this information.

Tara Publications Newest snail print catalog is just back from the printer. It
features over 3,000 Jewish recordings, books and videos.

If you are not on our mailing list please feel free to sign up and we will send
you one.
You can sign up on-line at:

http://jewishmusic.com/exec/goto?jmcom/catreq.htm

There is a Judaica store version of this catalog if there are any Judaica
stores owners that would like multiple instore copies for distribution please
give us a call at 1-800-827-2400.

<<application/ms-tnef>>

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->