Re: Comparing Incomparables

To quote Pete Sokolow on Naftule:

"He was a "Gengster."  He had women.  He drank: Woo-hoo!  He had an Uncle Sam
suit made out of electric light bulbs, that plugged into the wall.  On one gig
he shvitzed so much he nearly electrocuted himself."

        - introducing his ensemble one year at Klezkamp

Eliezer Kaplan wrote:

> Reyzl asked:
> >Please tell us what you know about Brandwein.  I know nothing about him.
> >
> >But more nuts than Zappa, I don't know if that's possible.

Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass
The Wholesale Klezmer Band

The Angel that presided o'er my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy and Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake