From:  Jacob J Freedman[SMTP:sundaymorningklezmer (at) juno(dot)com]
Sent:  Wednesday, July 07, 1999 10:49 PM
To:  World music from a Jewish slant
Subject:  Re: how about a  more meaningful discussion of jewish music?

For the last four plus years, I have listened to,  almost to exclusion,
Jewish Music, from baroque to ska. I would like to start a discussion of
a creating a formal categorizing system of Jewish Music. Please send your
me your name and e-mail address, if your interested in this discussion,
I will send you a list of  my current catalog subject titles, from the
stations music library, and I will work out list details, as my free-time
allows.

Jacob

Jacob Freedman -- Host/Producer
Sunday Morning Klezmer & Other Jewish Music: - Sundays, 6:00 to 10:00 am
An Exploration of Jewish Music, Art, and Culture  - 88.9 fm, A Voice for
Burlington Cnty
E-Mail and Url Addresses -- sundaymorningklezmer (at) usa(dot)net
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/WBZCFMsndymrnngklzmr/index.html
[New Jersey Varied Web Sites -- The 1ST ".", after the 1st NJ Link]

88.9 FM -- Underwriting and Promotional Director -- WBZC-FM
E-Mail and Url Addresses -- underpromo (at) juno(dot)com  --
http://www.bcc.edu/radio