Re: Peter Himmelman (was silly trivia contests)

Dick:

Because Himmelman's songs songs are fairly subtle, the Jewish content and
mood are often hard to detect.  In some cases because it isn't there so I
wouldn't go as far as to say "all" his songs have Jewish connections.

A few songs I'd suggest are "Untitled" on Flown this Acid World and
"Synesthesia" on Synesthesia.  Also the song Brother Joel about suicide and
his concept album Skin that to me is a long meditation on teshuvah.

Gideon