Re: High Holy Day learner recordings?

Joel:
Sorry, but I don't get over to the campus Hillel very often and don't know
their resources, (as I live nearby and have my own shul to go to.)

But here's the Brandeis Hillel campus URL if you want to contact them:
http://www.brandeis.edu/hillel/index.html

Question:
>>Does anyone know of tapes, sung in non-professional keys (i.e. folk voices,
>>not operatic), which provide the most popular melodies?

As far as tapes in the Reform movement for learning High Holy Days:
Rabbi Levy is probably aware that the Reform movement has many tapes to
accompany their siddurim as well as learning Torah cantillation:

Rabbi Levy can turn to the Commission on Synagogue Music for help. There's
information on help for small congregations and help on training people to
be synagogue musicians. There is a lot of help available:
http://uahc.org/music/index.html

Here's the URL for learning Torah cantillation, under the auspices of the
UAHC, the lay arm of Reform:
http://uahc.org/music/cant.html

There is a lot of support from the cantorial schools. Also, song leaders,
in general have a lot of support:
Here's the Reform Songleaders page: http://uahc.org/hanashir/

Many Reform cantors have published CD's and tapes.
Tara Music carries a wide variety of Reform tapes and records.
I've put here the URL for Tara, search for Kol B'Seder with Jeff Klepper,
for example:
http://tara.com/  OR
type http://www.jewishmusic.com/

Sounds Write covers the popular Reform liturgical music, such as Debbie
Friedman.
http://www.soundswrite.com/swjewish.html

I also suggest contacting someone at the School of Sacred Music in NY.
Here's their URL:
http://huc.edu/catalog/smny.html

Joel,
Well, that should give a good start. Take care.
Judy.