Kosher Korner Playlist for Friday June 11, 1999

Just a reminder to check out Kosher Korner, on Friday June  11, 1999
from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm(EST)
LIVE ON THE INTERNET IN REAL AUDIO
   Http://www.usc.uwo.ca/clubs/jsu or Http://chrw.fm.net

On Friday's show you can hear music from Kosher Korners latest CDs.
Carig Taubman     "Friday Night Live"
Shlomo Carlebach "Shabbos with Shlomo"
Yehuda          "Oh Yerushalayim"
Chava Alberstein  "Crazy Flower"
The Klezmatics     "The Well"

We just received the whole Radical Jewish Culture Series from Tzadik (Thank
you KS)

Plus these artists will be featured;

Fran Avni "Israel World Beat"
Dana Mase " Through the Concrete and the Rocks"
Bruce Adler  " An Evening at the Yiddish Theatre"
Flying Bulgar Klezmer Band   "CD of the same name"
Tzimmes  " A Lid for Every Pot"
The Hester Street Troupe  " Sounds of the Shtetl"
Yid Vicious  "Klez, Klez, Goy, Mit Fez"
Cindy Paley  "Zing Along With Cindy Paley"
Robyn Helzner  "Hearts Awaken"
Habibi    "Evergreens"
Achinoam Nini (Noa) & Gil Dor  "Cd of the same name"
Debbie Friedman   "Debbie Friedman Live at the Del"
Nomi    "Kumi Ori"
Susan Cogan
Yehuda Glantz  "Rak Litzok"
Avraham Rosenblum & Diaspora  "Jerusalem is Calling"
Rebbesoul-O   "A One man Musical Journey"
Shawn's Kugel  "Simcha"

And some old stuff from my Mother-inlaws record collection! Stuff I have
never heard before.
Kosher Korner is always looking for new music and is very willing to play
all types of Jewish music. Please feel free to contact Arye about leads, for
new or new to the show, Jewish Music.

This e-mail goes out to over 400 people each week. Please feel free to pass
it on!
"I just want to promote Jewish Music to as many people as I can."
Arye Berk
Director JSU at Western
Phone #  519-679-2111 Ext. 2634
Fax # 519-673-1161
http://www.usc.uwo.ca/clubs/jsu
CHECK OUT KOSHER CORNER, WESTERN'S JEWISH RADIO SHOW  LIVE!
EVERY FRIDAY FROM 11:00AM - 1:00PM FROM THE JSU WEBSITE