june concert schedule

Sholem Aleykhem,

The Wholesale Klezmer Band is pleased to announce our public events for June:

Wednesday evening, June 9, 1999 at 7 pm: a Wednesday Folk Traditions
Concert at the
      Porter Phelps Huntington Museum
      130 River Drive
      Hadley, MA
            For information, call: 413-584-4699

Saturday evening, June 12, at 8 pm : Fundraising concert presented by the
Men's Club of
      Temple Sinai,
      1100 Dickinson Street
      Longmeadow, Massachusetts
            Admission by purchase of raffle ticket ($10)
            For information and tickets call 413-736-3619

Sunday evening, June 13th at 7:30 pm: Fundraising Concert for Kol Ami
Conservative Congregation at
      Cheshire High School Cheshire, CT
            For information, call: 203-263-0395,or 203-263-5296
            The concert will be preceded at 5 pm by a workshop on "How to
Dance at a Jewish Wedding" for no additional charge

Also, look for us in August at:

Sunday evening, August 8 Concert at
      Caffe Lena
      Phila Street
      Saratoga Springs, NY
            For reservations, call: 518-583-0022

In May we gave two benefit concerts for Kosovo refugees featuring music
from our CD, "Tfile far a Tsebrokhener Velt--Prayer for a Broken World."
Groups interested in presenting concerts for benefit of refugees and
victims of "ethnic cleansing" are invited to contact us.  For more
information, see:
        http://www.crocker.com/~ganeydn/tfile.html

Zayt gezunt (be healthy),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland