niggun and klezmer

Please could someone recommend varied styles of recordings of nigun
singing, also any sheet music ? thankyou, Ernie
(I'm interested in the relationship between instrumental klezmer and the
vocal nigun, and listening to ideas for letting my fiddle sing more.
Historical linkages welcome also!)
Ernie Gruner   K A L E I D O S C O P E  M U S I C
Music Booking Agency     &    Management for Jugularity, Klezmeritis & Kalinka
Phone/Fax +613 9386 7108          2 Cole Crescent, East Coburg 3058,
Australia
               JUGULARITY   http://www-personal.monash.edu.au/~sci148k/
_________
May 2     Ernie's Klezmer workshops leading to a parade : Hawthorn Festival
May 13  The Flirting Mazurkas at the Z-Bar, Chapel St, Prahran,9.30pm
May 23   Klezmeritis & Yalla : Victorian Arts Centre Forecourt 12.30 - 2.30pm
                                                     (Jewish music meets
Middle-Eastern music & dance)