Re: Zavel Zilberts

Richard:

A very thorough biography was published by one of his
chorister/colleagues:

Fliegel, Hyman J. ZAVEL ZILBERTS: HIS LIFE AND WORKS. NY: [printed by
Shulsinger], 1971. 159 pp.

We have three copies and you should be able to borrow one through ILL. Our
call# is ML410.Z5F55

Hope that helps,

Eliott Kahn
Music Archivist
Library of the Jewish Theological Seminary
3080 Broadway
New York, NY 10027
Circulation Desk: (212) 678-8082