FW: Another song

Does anyone here know the words to this song?

Reyzl

----------
From:  gunclers (at) worldnet(dot)att(dot)net[SMTP:gunclers (at)
worldnet(dot)att(dot)net]
Sent:  Saturday, April 03, 1999 10:11 PM
To:  2G-Legacy Mailing
Subject:  Another song

Thanks for the words to Zog Nit Keynmol.
I've been looking for another song, "Szol a Kakas Mar," which I just
learned was written by Rebbe Yitzchak Taub and is sometimes referred to as
a song of the Holocaust, thanks to its theme of the Messiah's imminent
coming. I haven't been able to track down the words online, so if anyone
knows of a site I don't...

A dank--
Sam
Sam Guncler                  Ron                      Alison Loeb
             gunclers (at) juno(dot)com (NO attached files)
         gunclers (at) worldnet(dot)att(dot)net (for attached files)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->