mike eisenstadt band performances

Hi Everybody,

Although most of our business in private parties, weddings, bnai mitzvah, etc
we do do   performances of Jewish music throughout the year...so if any of
you are in the Sunshine State, and especially on the west coast of the state
here is where we will be in the next few days:

Sun April 18  Temple Beth Israel Longboat Key  9am
                    They are having brunch following the performance,
                           but you can see us first for no charge.

Wed April 21  Harborview Center  Clearwater
                          Israel Bonds Dinner

Sunday April 25   Tampa Jewish Federation/JCC Campus
                                   Yom Ha'atzmaout

Sunday May 2     Kent/Golda Meir Jewish Center Clearwater
                          Family Fun Day

If you are in the area...give me a call as we have 5 weddings/bnai mitzvah
that we are playing during this time as well as the ;performances....love to
have folks stop by. 813-968-7108  or email  klezmer313 (at) aol(dot)com

mike eisenstadt