Re: VERY New Recording

<<Simon-
I'm going to have to take your rock references with a big grain of salt,
since 'Born to be Wild' was by Steppenwolf (there may have been a cover by
the weak bubble gum group Three Dog Night, though I don't know for sure)

You're  right, I did mix up "3 dog nite" with "Steppenwolf". You see, both
groups recorded on Dunhill records and since a friend of mine, Steve Barri was
head of A&R at the lable, I went to so many of their recording sessesions,
that after a while, "they all look alike".
Simon