RE: a capella music

Mayer, Simon, et al:

We have to also add in the Western Wind Vocal Ensemble recordings, such as:

Mazal Bueno
The Passover Story
The Channukah Story
The Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur discs
A Taste of Eternity.

Best, Joel

At 11:46 PM 2/17/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Currently I have not created separate category for them. In the future I
will be adding a keywords that will have this as one of them. For them time
being an off the cuff list will need to do:

>Three albums by Linda Hirschhorn and Vocolot jewishmusic.com/lhiall.htm
>Two albums by Beat Achon jewishmusic.com/betall.htm
>Two albums by Listenup A capella jewishmusic.com/lupall.htm
>Magavet - not available.
>Alberto Mizrahi - Chant Mystique  - the high holidays has just organ
jewishmusic.com/amiall.htm

>The Songs of Solomon V1 and 2 jewishmusic.com/srsall.htm
>Zamir Chorale - especially Hebreo jewishmusic.com/zcoall.htm

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420 USA

Home:   781-862-2432
Home Office:    781-862-4104
FAX:            781-862-0498
Cell:           781-622-0309
Email:          jbresler (at) ultra(dot)net