KlezKanada

I heartily second the postings recommending KlezKanada for young musicians.  I
was virtually
attacked by my 10 year old son at lunch the first day of KlezKanada after he
spent the morning in
the KlezKids program, indignantly demanding to know why we hadn't brought his
trumpet with us from
Los Angeles!  Well, we were in Montreal for a month and hadn't originally
planned to go to
KlezKanada, but I digress...
The program was outstanding.  My son made good friends in addition to
developing a big enthusiasm
for klezmer music.  There were a significant number of kids with instruments,
some of them very
good musicians.  Children of all abilities were encouraged to get involved and
did.  The poster's
children couldn't find a better place if Lisa and Sruli will be back to run the
KlezKids program
again.

Susan (Shira) Lerner