Re: The Sixteenth Lamb

This is based on a book by Yonatan Gefen called "Hakeves Hashisha-asar".
The words to all the songs are in the book (in Hebrew).

As for "The Little Mermaid". All the Disney videos have come out in Hebrew
versions. I don't know if CDs have been made, but there are definately
Hebrew versions to all the songs.

Ryna Kedar
Head, Acquisitions & Cataloging Division
The Felicja Blumental Music Center & Library
Tel-Aviv, Israel